Katie's edible Ink
Looking to take your baking projects to the next level?
Want to add that WOW factor to your next big bake?
Or perhaps you just want to make a unique cake for somebody special?
Katie's Edible Ink opens up a world of design opportunities and comes in a range of cartridge types suitable for many popular Canon, Epson and Ricoh home printers. Katie's Edible Ink is used successfully by professionals and home bakers alike.
Canon Edible Ink Printer Kit
- This printer has a photocopier and scanner.
- Canon Inkjet Printer with 5 individual cartridges.
- High Dpi resolution for stunning photo quality prints.
- Connect with Wi-Fi or USB. Apple Air Print compatible.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 &10 and Mac OSX v10.5.8 up.
- Suitable for printing Wafer Paper, Wafer Card & Icing Sheets up to 0.65 mm thick (Decor Paper Plus for example).
- Installation CD, Printer Setup Instructions.
- Video instructions are also provided to show you exactly how to refill your cartridges.
This Listing Has Various Options
- Option 1- Printer Only
- Option 2 - Printer / Ink / Empty cartridges/ Refilling Tools.
- Option 3- Printer / Ink / Empty cartridges/ Refilling Tools/ 25 Sheets of wafer.
- Option 4 Printer / Ink / Empty cartridges/ Refilling Tools/ 25 Sheets of wafer/ 25 Sheets Of Icing Paper.
We only recommend using Katie's edible ink.
The printer carries a 12-month Return to Base Manufacturers Warranty. The use of Edible Inks will invalidate the Canon print head warranty, so this is not covered. The print head is considered to be a consumable item. Please contact us in the first instance if you have a printer problem. We have lots of experience with Canon printers and our Technical Service Department can offer advice over the phone to solve most print head and other printer related problems.
Welcome to our ebay listing page.
Now, we are a small family concern that pride ourselves on being able to supply quality goods at the very best prices. Quality is of utmost importance to us and you will see the lengths we go to in order to achieve it, further down the page.
We go to great lengths in every aspect of the remanufacturing process, from beginning to end. Please read on to see what we do and how we strive to achieve very high standards.
Your item will be dispatched, first class, within one business day of receiving your cleared payment (Bank Holidays excepted).
If purchased Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, your item will be dispatched on the Monday, providing it isn't a Bank Holiday.
Please pay as soon as you can, as this prevents any delay in processing and dispatching your order.
Should you wish to collect your item, please contact me so that arrangements can be made.
The quickest way to receive your item is to pay by Paypal, as this is instant and your goods can be packed and dispatched very quickly.
Should you wish to cancel your order, you need to do this within 7 days of receiving it and return it to us, in the condition it was when dispatched.
Should you wish to cancel within the 7 day period, you will need to inform us in writing or by email. If the item has already been dispatched, the return postage cost is the buyer's responsibility.
In the unlikely event that we have dispatched the wrong item, we will refund your entire purchase and postage costs. Please contact us immediately for instructions.